14 January 2009

Grace in small things #16


1. We have started a dialogue concerning this year's seed order.

2. The folks at our local NAPA Auto Parts store are the bee's knees.

3. Walt Whitman's Song of Myself verse 46. I got to thinking about it after reading/listening to this post on Cold Splinters. Jeff's project was on verse 26, but there is something about 46 that gets that extra little bit of lift in my smile.

4. I came up with some character names for a writing project. My current favorite is Junius Mason.

5. Target Women by Sarah Haskins: watch, love, and learn.

3 comments:

baloghblog said...

I've always been partial to "The Sleepers". And, one of my favorite existential poems, "On the beach at night alone".

Thanks for making me dig out my Whitman books. I've forgotten how much I loved his poems.

CatHerder said...

thanks for reminding me...one of my grow lights decided to bite the dust yesterday..i need to replace it!

Anonymous said...

Just reread 46. wonderful.