1. Our friend Large turns 30 today.
2. Breakfast this morning was leftover meat and potatoes cooked in a cast iron skillet with an over-easy egg on top. Oh, and some hot sauce to boot.
3. I have Jason Collett's Hangover Days stuck in my head.
4. The laundry is all cleaned and folded. Well, sort of.
5. I started reading Jose Saramago's The Cave. The main character is a potter, which is why I'm reading it, and so far it's a little gloomy but wonderfully written/translated.
31 December 2008
Have a safe and happy new year, everyone.